Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Shutting the Government Down

I heard that.  What bothered me was that it rubs it in to me.  Ellen DeGeneres might have told them, but I don't know.  The fact they have to do it because of something I joked @ her makes me upset.  It was on Twitter.  I actually didn't think @ it when I did it and covered it up with another post.  Another annoying tween said why isn't she President.  I was just joking and said because she's too stupid and said (that was because) she didn't study Political Science!  Wow, if it wasn't Ellen, I can just not even imagine the reason in a sincere, straight fashion.  Tim Burton has made the world sensitive and weird.  I just knew it was okay to joke cuz she does secretly, but I mean it's too bad, too bad I did that.  Everyone is all about stimulating her all the time.  I liked it, but I don't think it's right.  I dunno, in a certain way.  I'm glad they care.